The Atom-Weight Championship was a title contested for by members of the Atom-Weight Division.
The title is currently inactive, meaning that it is no longer fought for in the M4G-Nation.
The title is based on TNA's X-Division Championship and is usually competed for by smaller competitors in the M4G-Nation. Like the X-Division in TNA, no real weight limit is really applied to the division. However, mostly the smaller and more athletic wrestlers often compete for the gold.
The championship was created in 2012 and decided in an Atom-Weight tournament featuring the likes of Jesus, Krillin and Tony Hawk. In the end, Trunks won the tournament and the title by defeating Jesus last. The championship had mostly been dominated by Ash Ketchum and Tien Shinhan who both had multiple reigns.
When the M4G-Nation was split into M4G-Nation Green and Blue, the championship remained a multi-brand title. While it was first moved to M4G-Nation Green as the champion Tien had been drafted there, it is usually defended at PPVs in multi-brand matches. Usually, both Green and Blue would have matches to determine their representative in the match which are normally multi-man matches. The championship stayed in M4G-Nation Green as Android 17 and Frieza were both in M4G-Nation Green when they won the belt, but it was moved to Blue at Northern Lights when Blue's Megaman won the title. As of 2015, both M4G-Nation brands decided to create separate titles for both the Atom-Weight and Tag Team Divisions. Blue would keep the original Atom-Weight title and Green would keep the original Tag Team Championship.
|1||Trunks||1||August 9, 2012||81||M4G-Nation|
|2||Ash Ketchum||1||October 28, 2012||127||M4GaMania|
|3||Tien Shinhan||1||March 3, 2013||14||Northern Lights|
|4||Ash Ketchum||2||March 17, 2013||43||M4G-Nation|
|5||Darth Maul||1||April 28, 2013||29||Vernal Equinox|
|6||Adolf Hitler||1||May 26, 2013||99||Sonic Boom|
|7||Tien Shinhan||2||September 1, 2013||162||Solar Eclipse 2|
|8||Android 17||1||February 9, 2014||1||Supernova II|
|9||Frieza||1||February 10, 2014||49||M4G-Nation Green Episode 3|
|10||MegaMan||1||March 30, 2014||63||Northern Lights II|
|11||Gambit||1||June 1, 2014||98||Sonic Boom II|
|12||White Ranger||1||September 7, 2014||151*||Singularity II|
|-||Retired||-||February 2, 2015||-||M4G-Nation Blue Episode 37|
- (*) - The White Ranger was awarded the Blue Atom-Weight Championship, the title is considered to be a continuation of his Atom-Weight Championship reign.
- Only two men have held the title twice - Ash Ketchum and Tien Shinhan. Ironically, Ash and Tien are also the only two men to have had title reigns lasting more than a 100 days.
- As of June 2014, Ash Ketchum is the only former Atom-Weight Champion to later become World Champion.
- Tien Shinhan has had the longest Atom-Weight Title reign of 162 days. Ironically the man that ended his title run, Android 17, holds the record for the shortest Atom-Weight title reign. A day after beating Tien for the title, he lost the belt to Frieza in an open challenge on an episode of M4G-Nation Green. That title win was the only time the title has changed hands on an episode of M4G-Nation Green or Blue for that matter.
- Megaman is the only person to have won a different title prior to winning the Atom-Weight Championship. At Galactic Throwdown II in June 2013, he won the Tag Team Championship with Vegeta. It wasn't until Northern Lights II nearly a year later when he won the Atom-Weight title.
- FOUR Dragonball Z characters have won the Atom-Weight Championship - Trunks, Tien Shinhan, Android 17 and Frieza.